Site
Bring you TVB news, articles, and just anything on my mind. Yes it is my blog, now deal =)

Note: Best Viewed in Firefox

This site is not affiliated or endorsed by TVB All rights reserved to TVB Ltd Images and news sources are the copyright of the appropriate owners non profit blog made entirely for entertainment purposes

Random Quote
Chatbox
Archives
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • April 2008
  • Friday, November 25, 2005
    LMS Part II Couples: Bossica?

    I know, totally werid.. Bosco and Jessica? Age defying couple... with 10 year in between them how in the world did this couple pull it off?

    I for one, liked this couple from the start... I know! but don't throw tomatoes at me! I would never thought that I would like this couple (no I'm not obessing over it... LJ is a couple that is worthy of obessing over. Something about how Bosco looked at Jessica in the beginning of the series... Some sorta chemistry from the start. I seriously doubt that TVB ever imagine people actually liking this couple. There are people in the official LMS forum to have an alternative ending were Bosco and Jessica would end up together... as we all know what couples are ending up together and its not Bosco.

    Theories of Why people want Bossica

    Theory number 1: People want Catherine (Jessica) to be with someone better off than Ah Wong (Roger)...

    Theory number 2: Jessica just looks so young and Bosco seems so mature then the age gap shrunk and you don't really realized now far apart it is. (Not saying that Jessica looks younger than Bosco just young enough to be a couple?)

    Theory number 3: Oh they are just great actors! Jessica can be paired up with everyone! (except Joe Ma... but they did improve in HFOL, just a tad, If I list them I would go crazy....well we can start Louis, Gallen, Chillam, Nick, Wonghei...) And Bosco too!

    Theory number 4: They hate Ah Wong and find him annoying... (I read some post... and there are Ah Wong haters!)

    Theory number 5: People are just plain crazy!

    I like Bosco and Jessica together but... I know a whole lotta you hate for one reason only.. Bosco and Lelia (I personally have not seen Aqua Heros so... but I do think that they look cute together). BUT Lelia's character is just... plain evil. but I'm not liking Bosco character too much either.. he still looks cute! <3 Bosco

    If only people looked past the age... people its modern time!

    I'm sure if I watch Aqua Heros I too would be BL obessed.
    posted by toomanysidesofme @ 9:30 PM  
    3 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Us
  • toomanysidesofme
  • Toomany's Watch List None
    Previous Post
    Happy Turkey Day! // Currently playing Jay Chou- Nocturnal // LMS Part I Leila/Angel // Fashion Best! Jessica and Bernice // Triumphs in the Skies II cancelled or just shelved? // Welcome! //
    Links
    Credits/Extras

  • Content © RIta
  • Listed here Links/Credits

    Entertainment Blog Top Sites Listed on BlogShares
    Counter


    since nov 21, 2005

    Users online

  • online
    Spyware Removal
  • © ToomanysidesofTVB proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com