Site
Bring you TVB news, articles, and just anything on my mind. Yes it is my blog, now deal =)

Note: Best Viewed in Firefox

This site is not affiliated or endorsed by TVB All rights reserved to TVB Ltd Images and news sources are the copyright of the appropriate owners non profit blog made entirely for entertainment purposes

Random Quote
Chatbox
Archives
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • April 2008
  • Tuesday, December 13, 2005
    Jessica Hsuan talks about relationships, accompishments and future
    In a recent issue of TVB weekly Jessica Hsuan was on the cover and the main article is rather fasinating... I like to share it with everybody. Sorry for the delay of this...

    Translation by New Singapore Fan
    http://pub45.bravenet.com/forum/3828411584/fetch/603162/

    I cut the first part out since its been translated already by Starizblue, Me and NSF Read it here
    ====
    Other than having expectations on her leading male actors, Jessica also places expectations on her boyfriends in real life. But as she matures with time, she has lowered her expectations. Now she can accept a relationship with a younger man. She says, "in the past, I cannot accept this at all. But now, I feel that as long as our thinking is similar and there is not too much difference in our appearance, I can accept it. Actually, it is not that I have lowered my expectations, but rather, I have widened them a little."

    Although Jessica is currently busy filming in China and will only be back in January, her friends are already busy match-making for her. There are quite few eligible men who are waiting for her to be back to meet with them. She says "my friends are more anxious than me. My boyfriends have always been introduced to me by friends. All along, I only have had only a few male suitors (I find it hard to believe!! Maybe they are afraid to approach her because of her fame? ). This may be due to my male-like character and appearance. Anyway, the earliest I would start dating is next January. Actually, I've always had the mentality of letting nature take its course when it comes to relationships."

    According to some sources, the eligible men who are waiting to have meals with her include famous men. Afterall,one of her ex-boyfriends was Ronald who is also a well-known personality. Hence, there are speculations that she will marry into one of the rich and influential families. But Jessica's goals in life are to seek a simple and ordinary lifestyle. She says, "As long as the family is a happy one, I will be OK. An ordinary life is the happiest. I find that I am not suited to marry into a rich and influential family. Actually, as one experiences more in life, one will understand what one's needs are. But men in the same industry will certainly not be among my choices for a partner."

    The house that Jessica bought 2 years ago at a price of HK$9.5m (over 2,000 sq ft) has now risen to about KH$20m. Although it appears that she has made about HK$10m in profit, Jessica has no intention of selling it because she regards it as a "Feng Shui House" (house with good geomancy according to some Chinese beliefs). Turns out that after she bought this house, Jessica got the role in "Square Pegs" and her career has been growing steadily ever since. She says, " I did check on feng shui (geomancy), plus the fact that my parents have flown back from Beijing to live with me, so I won't sell it. Most importantly, it is my dream house. I had already set my eyes on this house when I entered showbiz, but I had not saved enough then."

    With a multi-million-dollar house and 2 cars, Jessica feels very proud becuase she has earned them herself through hard work. She says, "whatever I own now is earned through my hard work. Even when I was a newbie in the industry and not earning much, my parents didn't sponsor me, except helping to pay more than $10,000 as downpayment for my first car."

    Mingpao Weekly Magazine 1934 Scans here

    This article shows how much Jessica has accomplished! And i'm very proud of her.
    posted by toomanysidesofme @ 2:50 PM  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Us
  • toomanysidesofme
  • Toomany's Watch List None
    Previous Post
    12-12-05 Quote of teh Day // ATV creates a small dent in TVB's hull // 12-11-05 Quote of teh Day // TVB Quote of Teh Day // All about Actors/Actress // TVB the next Titanic? // Fixed RSS Feed // LMS2? I say: "No more Squeals!" // I wanna watch Always on Standby now... // Rather annoyed.... //
    Links
    Credits/Extras

  • Content © RIta
  • Listed here Links/Credits

    Entertainment Blog Top Sites Listed on BlogShares
    Counter


    since nov 21, 2005

    Users online

  • online
    Spyware Removal
  • © ToomanysidesofTVB proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com