Site
Bring you TVB news, articles, and just anything on my mind. Yes it is my blog, now deal =)

Note: Best Viewed in Firefox

This site is not affiliated or endorsed by TVB All rights reserved to TVB Ltd Images and news sources are the copyright of the appropriate owners non profit blog made entirely for entertainment purposes

Random Quote
Chatbox
Archives
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • April 2008
  • Friday, December 30, 2005
    Year of 2005: The OVERrated
    The OVERrated

    There is always something in TVB that is overrated… every year. Lets look at this year’s nominees!
    Overrated numbers 1, 2, and 3
    War of In-Laws

    The series itself is comedic, laughs here and there. I myself never finished it… anyways.
    Best series? This is why the Emmy’s (American TV award) spits it into two category…. Drama and Comedy. Really imo a comedy can not complete with a drama, because its those dramatic moments that define a series… that makes it memorable. Well I really wouldn’t say anything about this series if it didn’t win any awards. Almost everything about it is overrated…

    Myolie was rather annoying. Now that I think about it, I have never liked her except in one series. People say she is really pretty yet I don’t see it. I do think that she can act, i.e. Golden Faith (she did excellent in that series, but it was the only series imo that she really excelled)

    Liza Wang winning Best Actress? Maybe I’m biased, but I was rooting for Kenix all the way. Well she comes back after a long absence… the cancer scare. Liza maybe very experienced, but her acting is not that great. I don’t like her singing either… her songs are too slow. (Generation thing I guess) despite all that I respect her.

    Overrated number 4.
    Angela Tong


    I sympathizes her in Life Made Simple. I really did. I liked her in all the other small little roles she played. I really did, but I find the attention she is getting…umm a little too much. I really hope her the best. Maybe because I have never seen her in a lead role, that her acting range isn’t shown, but I can’t see her in a leading role… being the small person in a big world, makes you sympathize her. Like rooting for the underdog. Her acting in Life Made Simple wasn’t the greatest but I do think that she deserved the award 100%. Well good luck in your future endeavors.

    Finally overrated number 5- TVB itself


    Must I really say more. No, its not that I hate TVB. Its just a tad overrated? Too much ratings more poor series and too little ratings for ATV series. Poor ATV…
    posted by toomanysidesofme @ 6:21 PM  
    3 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Us
  • toomanysidesofme
  • Toomany's Watch List None
    Previous Post
    The Promoted 2006 // Year of 2005 // January starts a new year! // 12-28-05 Quote of teh Day // 12-28-05 Quote of teh Day // New Quotes Section // I couldn't agree more: HK Headlines get more exagg... // Voting results are in! TVB's Seven Original Fa Dan // 10,000 pageloads! // 12-26-05 Quote of 2 Days! Late X-mas Present //
    Links
    Credits/Extras

  • Content © RIta
  • Listed here Links/Credits

    Entertainment Blog Top Sites Listed on BlogShares
    Counter


    since nov 21, 2005

    Users online

  • online
    Spyware Removal
  • © ToomanysidesofTVB proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com