Site
Bring you TVB news, articles, and just anything on my mind. Yes it is my blog, now deal =)

Note: Best Viewed in Firefox

This site is not affiliated or endorsed by TVB All rights reserved to TVB Ltd Images and news sources are the copyright of the appropriate owners non profit blog made entirely for entertainment purposes

Random Quote
Chatbox
Archives
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • April 2008
  • Thursday, January 12, 2006
    Fascination with Celeb News... Why?
    I have this fascination with Celebrities.... hehe mostly concentrated with TVB, but I have to say American Celebs too...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Angelina Jolie is Pregnant with Brad Pitt's Child

    Well big new this week this year?Well if you didn't know or just don't care Angelina Jolie is Pregnant with Brad Pitt's Child. -Gasp- and they comfirmed dating -Gasp- Shockers right there... after a year of rumours that they were a couple they finally confirmed it... and she pregnant!
    More on the story....
    http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1145171,00.html

    My View on the whole thing... Mr. and Mrs. Smith, had a bad plot but luckily Brad and Angelina save the movie with thier chemistry... there was really no denying it... I see tomatoes thrown at me... I have never liked Jen, idk why... too innocent? I watched friends... I wasn't that interested with her... Joey, Pheobe were so funny... yeah back to this... Brad and Jen were a good couple. You know forget it... we all don't know the whole story and I don't feel like judging them..

    I guess wish the best for the mother to be and her baby... that is going to be one good looking baby.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fascination with Celeb News

    IDK! ! but I bet we all have this problem... we all have idols that we want to know everything about them. We talk to fans of them... We all have that strong interest in that, I believe that this has impact us in more ways than one. Because of this we all have met people from across the globe.. and to those in our case who have little contact with other azn, can finally talk about these with people who have the same interest... if there is one thing that has brought so many people together its the combination of Celebs and Internet...

    Ok back to my fascination... hehe, I spend a bit too much time on this stuff... yet even when I have so much work I always find time to look at the latest news... write this article.... etc... excuse I guess.

    I love gossip/rumors, but I know how to differenciate between what is real and what is fake... and some a mixture between reality and imagination. I really can't answer the why? but really Why wouldn't want to be facinated?
    posted by toomanysidesofme @ 5:24 PM  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Us
  • toomanysidesofme
  • Toomany's Watch List None
    Previous Post
    New member! // 1-11-05 Quote of teh Day // A thousand apoligies.... // 1-10-06 Quote of teh Day - DIF IV: Parting scene // [TVB+ATV] Ratings Report (2/01/2006 - 8/01/2006) // 1-09-05 Quote of teh Day // 1-08-06 Quote of teh Day // 1-07-06 Quote of teh Day // Beneath it all... Part II: Top actress // A Golden Era - Footsteps to Jessica's career //
    Links
    Credits/Extras

  • Content © RIta
  • Listed here Links/Credits

    Entertainment Blog Top Sites Listed on BlogShares
    Counter


    since nov 21, 2005

    Users online

  • online
    Spyware Removal
  • © ToomanysidesofTVB proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com