Site
Bring you TVB news, articles, and just anything on my mind. Yes it is my blog, now deal =)

Note: Best Viewed in Firefox

This site is not affiliated or endorsed by TVB All rights reserved to TVB Ltd Images and news sources are the copyright of the appropriate owners non profit blog made entirely for entertainment purposes

Random Quote
Chatbox
Archives
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • April 2008
  • Saturday, January 28, 2006
    Ron's Mini Concert Review

    I got my hands on Ron's concert =) [ok TVBsquare, I just couldn't wait till you uploaded it]

    The concert was a mini one, its pretty short. Ron invited many of his entertainment friends. And he even brought his dog!
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Ron

    Singing: I really don't get it, alot of people say his singing is terrible. But it really isn't that bad... actually I think he did fairly well.

    Grade: B

    Dancing: Its rather simple for someone who was a dancer at first... nothing special, but at least he can dance, and with passion too. I like that.

    The Look: umm I hated that pair of glasses he wore in the beginning. and wasn't too into that shirt.... haha its prob for those obessed fans haha..

    Other comments: I found it hilarious when he called up that one fan 0801 , and told her to get the glass case in the back as a gift... something like that, his face was like... haha. I laughed.

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Ron's Dog - Ah Mo
    hehe the special guest! aww its cute!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Niki Chow
    Singing: She can sing, but its nothing special. The voice seems very plain I guess no variation. I found it ok.

    Dancing: ummm no... I rather her just stand there and walk around. There is no passion in her dancing... she looked as she was too focused on dancing.

    The Look: The hair was bad.. and I didn't like her outfit either...

    Other comments: none, actually I do have another comment, I like her, I been too harsh on her =
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Jade Kwan
    Signing: She has a nice voice, but when she trys to sing certain notes her faces looks strained or something. Esp when she sang the song with Ron. Idk... I think its just me.

    The look: She looks good with striaght hair (who doesn't?)

    Other comments: I never heard her sing before overall she is ok. Is she the person who is in the same company as Niki? because if thats the case I perfer Niki, I don't know why...

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Bernice Liu

    Singing: The voice again changed from the last time I heard her. The voice is a bit raspy and seemed strained from singing before. Even though is sounded strain, idk I found it pretty good. her voice reminded me of someone... Candy Lo I think, low and bit raspy when she sings live.

    The look: She looked great plain and simple

    Other comments: I find her highly charismatic, and she look so happy =) is it just me or was she awfully close to Ron. Both in proformace and pictures released. haha...

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Bosco Wong
    Singing: I can say it not impressive but I like his voice. =)

    The looks: *heart* the hair =)
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Final Verdict-
    I think I'm becoming a Ron fan or something... if your not a fan of Ron or any of the special performers, don't watch it.... that all I have to say. The show is short and worth it for all Ron Fans.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.takungpao.com/news/06/01/21/UL-514243.htm
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/
    translated by angelic_eyes25
    Ron Ng's First Concert, Bosco, Niki, Bernice & Jade Perform

    Ron Ng’s first concert since becoming under BMA management was held on Thursday night. Ron’s friends from the entertainment circle, including, rumoured girlfriend, Niki Chow, Bosco Wong, Bernice Liu and Jade Kwan performed at the concert. Although, Ron’s rumoured girlfriend, Ella Koon, did not attend the concert, fans kept shouting out her name during the performance.

    During a performance, Bosco asked Ron what kind of girls did he like and if he liked girls with long hair and big eyes. Ron used Ha Ping and Janice Wei to dodge rumours.

    At the concert, Ron and Niki sang ‘Goodbye Puppy Love’ (再見Puppy Love). Ron then sang ‘Don’t Blame Her’ (別怪他) with Jade. It was organised that after performing with Ron, Jade was suppose to sing by herself. But Ron forgot and called Niki up to the stage. Bernice sang ‘Remembrance Day’ (紀念日) with Ron, which received great reactions from the crowd.

    After the concert, Ron was asked to give his performance a rating out of 10. Ron gave himself 7 points and said that he hopes to improve and will be able to achieve 100%. When asked to comment on fans catcalling Ella’s name, Ron said that he and Ella working together is the past and the past is the past.

    On the other hand, Bosco brought up Ron’s rumours during the concert. When asked if he was afraid Ron will be mad, Bosco said that he was just making fun. Bosco then went on to say that he did not hear fans calling out Ella’s name when asked by the media. Bosco stated that to be able to perform at this concert, he really enjoyed it. Bosco hopes to improve his singing and dancing to enter the music industry.
    posted by toomanysidesofme @ 9:47 AM  
    5 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Us
  • toomanysidesofme
  • Toomany's Watch List None
    Previous Post
    01-27-06 Quote of the Day // 01-26-06 Quote of the Day // Correction "Lunar New Year" // 01-25-06 Quote of the Day // Nick and Esther had a Baby Girl! // Chinese New Year! (CNY) // Jessica, Twins, and Miriam among Celebs with the m... // 01-24-06 Quote of the Day // 01-23-06 Quote of the Day // Shrines //
    Links
    Credits/Extras

  • Content © RIta
  • Listed here Links/Credits

    Entertainment Blog Top Sites Listed on BlogShares
    Counter


    since nov 21, 2005

    Users online

  • online
    Spyware Removal
  • © ToomanysidesofTVB proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com