Site
Bring you TVB news, articles, and just anything on my mind. Yes it is my blog, now deal =)

Note: Best Viewed in Firefox

This site is not affiliated or endorsed by TVB All rights reserved to TVB Ltd Images and news sources are the copyright of the appropriate owners non profit blog made entirely for entertainment purposes

Random Quote
Chatbox
Archives
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • April 2008
  • Sunday, March 26, 2006
    A Different Side of Ron Ng
    A Different Side of Ron Ng
    By: Sidney

    For the people who know me, I’m not a huge Ron Ng fan, and I don’t plan on ever be! I don’t know why everyone is so obsessed with him, and I seriously don’t know why everyone thinks he’s the next “big thing” of the newest generation of “Siu Sungs.” But I have to admit, my perspective of Ron has changed, all due to the latest news of him and his unzipped pants incident. Don’t get me wrong, I feel bad for him for performing in front of a crowd and having his flies undone, but I’m looking at Ron in a whole new way, different that I used to, but in a good way, I suppose! (hehe...=D)

    I will have to acknowledge now that Ron may be the hardest worker out of all TVB history of “Siu Sungs!” Just look what all he has accomplished in his few short years in the entertainment business! First, he starts off as a dancer, moving on to be a supporting actor, and goes on to being a full-time Male Lead of TVB series. Gaining many fans for his bad boy image in Triumph in the Skies, Ron skyrocketed to stardom; being promoted heavily by TVB’s top executive, Ms. Lok Yi Ling. How can life be just not perfect for him! After debuting his singing potential (I suppose) in his duets with Myolie Wu and Tavia Yeung, Ron got the opportunity to sing the sub-theme song to 2005’s hit series, Revolving Doors of Vengeance; landing him a contract with top music company, BMA, to start having his own album released! Although I’ve made it all exciting and interesting about his career, I still wasn’t very impressed with any of them: not his singing, not his dancing, not his acting. But what I do find most impressive about Ron is that he’s working non-stop, and still be able to add another credit of accomplishments he has achieved recently. Besides being a dancer, an actor, and a singer, Ron has now become a flasher, too! Not many contracted-TVB artists that I know of can actually do that, so “Hats off to you, Ron!” (hehe…) I’m beginning anticipate more and more upcoming news of him, never knowing what more of Ron Ng will be “unveiled” to us next!

    Toomanysideofme opinion: There isn't much else I can say... whether you like Ron or not, you have to admit he works hard to get where he is. And its pretty impressive how far he has gotten is such a short amount of time.
    posted by toomanysidesofme @ 1:08 PM  
    2 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Us
  • toomanysidesofme
  • Toomany's Watch List None
    Previous Post
    ToomanysidesofTVB presents Titanic staring Louis K... // TVBsquare is 4 years old! // New Layout? // Bobby and Jessica starts filming Do Chueng Fung Wan // 03-23-06 Quote of the Day // Reuploaded once again! // "Its in the Eyes" - Results // *reuploaded Jessica Super trio episode* // Jessica buys Jewelry/Diamonds for her Mom // 03-21-06 Quote of the Day //
    Links
    Credits/Extras

  • Content © RIta
  • Listed here Links/Credits

    Entertainment Blog Top Sites Listed on BlogShares
    Counter


    since nov 21, 2005

    Users online

  • online
    Spyware Removal
  • © ToomanysidesofTVB proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com