Site
Bring you TVB news, articles, and just anything on my mind. Yes it is my blog, now deal =)

Note: Best Viewed in Firefox

This site is not affiliated or endorsed by TVB All rights reserved to TVB Ltd Images and news sources are the copyright of the appropriate owners non profit blog made entirely for entertainment purposes

Random Quote
Chatbox
Archives
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • April 2008
  • Saturday, March 18, 2006
    My TVB rewatch/watchlist
    I have decided to start watch another series =) in fact it had a chain effect it made me want to watch more. I needed sometime to recover from A Matter of Customs, and I believe I am.

    [in order of viewing]

    1. Witness to Prosecution
    Bobby Au Yeung, Jessica Hsuan, Mariane Chan, Frankie Lam
    Reason: Jessica's Crazy hair and Bobby and Jessica in Do Chueng Fun Wan, well it reminded me of Witness to Prosecution. [I'm up to episode 4 right now]


    2. Under the Canopy of Love
    Kevin Cheng, Bosco Wong, Niki Chow
    Reason: I heard it was really good, well I shall find out =)


    3. Burning Flames I
    Wong Hei, Louis Koo, Esther Kwan, Jade Leung
    Reason: Seems my memory has faded a bit, I forgot alot of the series (no I did not forget the main scenes just the subplots)


    4. Detective Investigation Files IV
    Sunny Chan, Louis Koo, Jessica Hsuan, Charmaine Sheh
    Reason: 2 letters: LJ


    5. Revolving Doors of Venegence
    Jow Ma, Kenix Kwok, Ron Ng, Ella Koon
    Reason: I need to finsh watching this series! I been putting it off too long!
    posted by toomanysidesofme @ 11:48 PM  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Us
  • toomanysidesofme
  • Toomany's Watch List None
    Previous Post
    03-18-06 Quote of the Day // TVB: 5 W's and a H // Younger Generation: Hidden Beauty? Part III // Celeb-Bashing // Upcoming TVB Forumla "The Bitter Bitten" and "Le F... // Contrasting sides of Jessica Hsuan // Kevin singing in TVB tours 2006 Singapore // Kenix in Singapore TVB tour 2006- Clip Kenix Singing // TVB's Bridget Jone's Diary // Jaynestars fetured in HK tabloid! //
    Links
    Credits/Extras

  • Content © RIta
  • Listed here Links/Credits

    Entertainment Blog Top Sites Listed on BlogShares
    Counter


    since nov 21, 2005

    Users online

  • online
    Spyware Removal
  • © ToomanysidesofTVB proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com