Site
Bring you TVB news, articles, and just anything on my mind. Yes it is my blog, now deal =)

Note: Best Viewed in Firefox

This site is not affiliated or endorsed by TVB All rights reserved to TVB Ltd Images and news sources are the copyright of the appropriate owners non profit blog made entirely for entertainment purposes

Random Quote
Chatbox
Archives
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • April 2008
  • Thursday, April 27, 2006
    Eileen Yeow and Jessica Hsuan knows nothing about gambling

    Eileen Yeow and Jessica Hsuan knows nothing about gambling

    Translations by: Sidney @ toomanysidesofme.blogspot.com

    Eileen Yeow has been very busy filming for 2 of TVB’s series, “Do Cheung Fung Wan” (賭場風雲) and “Welcome to the House” (高朋滿座). In “Do Cheung Fung Wan,” like Jessica Hsuan, she has to be an addictive gambler. Admitting that both herself and Jessica knowing nothing in gambling, and every time when they were getting ready to go on set, Eileen and Jessica kept on laughing at the dialogues they’ll have to say. “I don’t know what “bak ga lok” is! (some sort of gambling thing! I guess I don’t know gambling that well myself! Hehe…) “While filming, I constantly have to talk back against them and blow? and do other gambling moves, making me laugh!”

    During filming, Jessica and Eileen are used to making mistakes, often not knowing what to do. “It’s because I don’t know what the card is or what to do, making it even more difficult for me to remember what I need to do next. The only way was for me to ask the guy actors around to help shout it out, so I can remember!”

    Although she plays an addictive gambler in the series, Eileen in real life doesn’t like to gamble. “In a series, I can be a very persuasive gambler, but I always think that gambling is too risky. I’m afraid I’m going to give myself a heart attack! Most of the time, I can just play for fun in a couple rounds of Mahjong with my friends and I’m satisfy.”


    ---------------------------------------------

    lol That explains why Elieen was with Jessica when they went to Macau for some "research" for thier roles...

    posted by toomanysidesofme @ 9:38 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Us
  • toomanysidesofme
  • Toomany's Watch List None
    Previous Post
    Guys = Hard Headed addition // Jessica Hsuan & Bernice Liu wearing $1 million wor... // Guys = Hard Headed // Bernice win two awards at JSG! // Top 10 Popularity TV Character Lo Por Dai Yan-Jess... // Missing Captions: Making of DOP- Ada and Charm // Missing Captions // Refocus? // What's airing soon? // [Download] Background Music- DIF IV "Parting Scene" //
    Links
    Credits/Extras

  • Content © RIta
  • Listed here Links/Credits

    Entertainment Blog Top Sites Listed on BlogShares
    Counter


    since nov 21, 2005

    Users online

  • online
    Spyware Removal
  • © ToomanysidesofTVB proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com