Site
Bring you TVB news, articles, and just anything on my mind. Yes it is my blog, now deal =)

Note: Best Viewed in Firefox

This site is not affiliated or endorsed by TVB All rights reserved to TVB Ltd Images and news sources are the copyright of the appropriate owners non profit blog made entirely for entertainment purposes

Random Quote
Chatbox
Archives
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • April 2008
  • Sunday, May 14, 2006
    New TVSF
    Well its offically opened. Registar here: New TVSF <-- its a refferal link! you can help me by getting points =P if you don't want to help me I can't force you. (scroll down and I will put a normal link) For those not familar to what TVSF is reffer to this: http://tvseriesforum.com/tvsf/showthread.php?t=625

    My thoughts on the new TVSF:

    TVSF itself it kinda of a legend in itself. Not many people are still around after so many years. I myself was not a member as I didn't discover it soon enough. You hear about the infamous "letter" and the closing of TVSF. TVSS arose soon after, I join this forum and where I met some really cool people... some in very odd ways. Who would of thought spam (something that I detest now) would bring people together ;-) One thing that I loved about these forums was so much LJ talk =) Happy times. Even though it was obviously focused to Viets, it didn't bother me.

    The downfall of TVSS became evident soon after, it started to lose popularity and the Admin and some of the staff (too all people who were staff before, I am not talking about you guys..you know who you are) were inefficent. The closing of TVSS was without warning. Guess the Admin just let the domain expire and everything else too. It was just more of a shock that it just was gone just like that. I had already lost much interest in the forum be partly remain because of friends there and LJ of course.

    I joined another forum AF a little while before TVSS's shutdown. AF could be considered another on of TVSF's spawn but I feel it more on its own. The layout was different and it was focused not only on Viets but embraced other Ethnicities (not saying that TVSS didn't) AF I believe surpassed what TVSF had.

    TVSF was the foundation of Asian(mainly TVB) Forums and Sites. Trying to revive it makes me a bit uneasy (too simlar), but I have registared and will just give it a shot because it wouldn't hurt.


    Link to TVSF (aww =P, scroll up to help me)
    posted by toomanysidesofme @ 12:46 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Us
  • toomanysidesofme
  • Toomany's Watch List None
    Previous Post
    My computer troubles // "Its in the Eyes" X4 - Results // All About Women // Good News and Bad News // Dance of Passion: One episode down // “At the Base of Lion Mountain” to be air on May 14th // "Its in the Eyes" is back! and four times better! // Sonija Kwok to film new moview with Louis Koo // "Go with the Flow" // Nervous Bobby gives Jessica a “wet” kiss! //
    Links
    Credits/Extras

  • Content © RIta
  • Listed here Links/Credits

    Entertainment Blog Top Sites Listed on BlogShares
    Counter


    since nov 21, 2005

    Users online

  • online
    Spyware Removal
  • © ToomanysidesofTVB proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com