Site
Bring you TVB news, articles, and just anything on my mind. Yes it is my blog, now deal =)

Note: Best Viewed in Firefox

This site is not affiliated or endorsed by TVB All rights reserved to TVB Ltd Images and news sources are the copyright of the appropriate owners non profit blog made entirely for entertainment purposes

Random Quote
Chatbox
Archives
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • April 2008
  • Saturday, December 03, 2005
    Me and TVB (now) and LMS
    Well its pretty much official, I won’t be seeing much TVB series next year. Not really excited for any series that’s why .But I’m sure I’ll watch one or two new series. Dance of Passion and maybe Forensic Heroes, Under the canopy of love, and that Bosco Kevin, Bernice series. Sigh… I very disappointed in TVB right now. I’m hoping that ATV can cause them to wake up. I shall spend my time watching old classic series. Next on my list…umm Cold Blooded Warm Heart. Ahh good old times…. Then hmmm revisit Detective Investigation Files IV after? (I’m still not sick of this series after watching it ~15 times?) Step in the Past after that?

    Ahh I freaking out now! Just a little while ago I realized that Jessica’s contract with TVB is almost up! October 2006…. Which means that she is required to do one more series for TVB and that’s it unless she decides to sign with TVB once again. I don’t know! I want to see more of Jessica and is already disappointed that she is doing one series per year and now a chance that she might not do any series per year.[faints] I know I know, her health of course comes first, her life is defiantly more important than any series that she can ever do. Also she has a life… Ahh I miss her so much! So there is only two more episodes of life Made Simple, and from the previews… it looks like a sad ending… I like how there is so many aspects of Square Pegs in Life Made Simple, even thought much of it is different. “Classic scenes” in Square Pegs like the “Storm Scene”…I have to say I like Square Pegs a bit better, I don’t know something about SP makes it a classic which I think that LMS won’t. But at least Winnie is not in LMS…phew…( really not to be mean but I really hated her in SP)

    Maybe I’m not as sensitive as before as I have not shed a single tear in Life Made Simple… maybe once I was close to but still. Recently I found myself to be “colder” then I used too be…I didn’t even cry in Into Thin Air! Verge of tear but did cry! Maybe because I inadvertently read spoilers? Ahh enough about me….

    posted by toomanysidesofme @ 8:58 PM  
    2 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Us
  • toomanysidesofme
  • Toomany's Watch List None
    Previous Post
    OnesideofTVB you must read! // Fa Dans....Age? // Round Two Niki vs. Bernice- winner Bernice // New target: Bosco and Bernice? // TVB Programme Highlights 2006 // LMS Part II Couples: Bossica? // Happy Turkey Day! // Currently playing Jay Chou- Nocturnal // LMS Part I Leila/Angel // Fashion Best! Jessica and Bernice //
    Links
    Credits/Extras

  • Content © RIta
  • Listed here Links/Credits

    Entertainment Blog Top Sites Listed on BlogShares
    Counter


    since nov 21, 2005

    Users online

  • online
    Spyware Removal
  • © ToomanysidesofTVB proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com