Site
Bring you TVB news, articles, and just anything on my mind. Yes it is my blog, now deal =)

Note: Best Viewed in Firefox

This site is not affiliated or endorsed by TVB All rights reserved to TVB Ltd Images and news sources are the copyright of the appropriate owners non profit blog made entirely for entertainment purposes

Random Quote
Chatbox
Archives
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • April 2008
  • Monday, June 05, 2006
    Me rant about TV China Awards and stuff to do with Me
    Where to vent my anger? There isn't a better place then to vent it here on my personal blog.

    warning I guess... this will be a rant...

    Lets see, lets start with the TVB related ... well kinda... sorta related. Anyways, I have known about the 2nd (or in this case 2st? <--- some bad english here) China TV awards. Well last year Jessica won it for Favorite HK actress along with Bobby Au-Yeung (Favorite Hk Actor). The results are from votes. The votes are casted via text message only from mainland China (so this is a China award even though they have categories in HK and Taiwan) Well this year the votes were casted for a period of time (a month ot two) From the start Jessica was leading by thousands, it was a huge lead. Then there was something was a recount.. don't exactly remember. And the lead did drop. Still she was far ahead. I remember around 3 days before the voting ends she was still in the lead but Others started to catch up pretty quickly (Last minute voting?) When it was all over Jessica fell to third place behind Charmaine and Kenix. Grr... I say!

    What happened! Sigh most of you know me as a die hard Jess fan... such a hard defeat to take. I know Jessica's popularity has dropped because its been a while since she had a huge series (She had LMS but it seriously a Jess series... more like Roger.. I mean "Ah Wong" everywhere, you can say Square Pegs (02') but yet again its "Ah Wong" all the time... Golden Faith and that Mainland series? something Love? yeah Where is my Love... also with Gallen Lo. There was also A Chinese Ghost Story.. a huge Taiwan production... I'm guessing China also watch Taiwan stuff because the Taiwan actors had a huge amount of votes too (I'm sure that was a huge popularity booster because she won rave reviews). All this was in 2003... three yearsago so it kinda expected that you can loose some fans. Well this rant is helping alot with my anger. I know breathe in breathe out.... in... out.

    hmm anything else on my mind... I'm ALMOST off from school. So Close yet so far because I have tons of regents to take. Oh yeah I hate summer assignments... just ruins your summer. For my research class I think its either 40-90 hours this summer (I'm getting mixed info here) Also AP stuff.. like huge outlines...etc. And what else... the yearly summer book (Already finshed mine... it was enjoyable) I guess this ends my rant...

    well hope I didn't bore anyone to tears =P

    Oh yeah congrats to the people who made the list on the China TV Drama Award Roger Kwok
    Raymond Lam
    Julian Cheung
    Bowie Lam
    Wallace Zhong
    Charmaine Sheh
    Kenix Kwok
    Jessica Hsuan
    Gigi Lai
    Michelle Ye

    Go to http://idlemindsehseh.blogspot.com/ for the complete list of winners

    excuse any spelling errors... sorry =\ and ALSO sorry for lack of updates recently just been busy
    posted by toomanysidesofme @ 4:02 PM  
    2 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Us
  • toomanysidesofme
  • Toomany's Watch List None
    Previous Post
    Parallel Paths // TVBSquare's Lake House Movie Poster Contest // My eyes are blurry // Missing Captions Kevin and Niki // Michael and Leanne cuddle up; Jealous Jessica fall... // New Music: Bernice's New Song "Break up" // "Its in the Eyes" - Results 6 // Toomanysidesofme, The Critic - TVB weekly 465 "Gir... // "Its in the Eyes" Week 6 // DOP Journal: Entry 5-14 //
    Links
    Credits/Extras

  • Content © RIta
  • Listed here Links/Credits

    Entertainment Blog Top Sites Listed on BlogShares
    Counter


    since nov 21, 2005

    Users online

  • online
    Spyware Removal
  • © ToomanysidesofTVB proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com