Site
Bring you TVB news, articles, and just anything on my mind. Yes it is my blog, now deal =)

Note: Best Viewed in Firefox

This site is not affiliated or endorsed by TVB All rights reserved to TVB Ltd Images and news sources are the copyright of the appropriate owners non profit blog made entirely for entertainment purposes

Random Quote
Chatbox
Archives
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • April 2008
  • Saturday, June 10, 2006
    Yet another milestone!
    Its been a while since the last one, this blog is closing in to 100,000!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    I know some of you guys are laughing... whats the big deal with 100,000? Well to me it means alot. it seems like I just started this blog like it was yesterday. I had some time, and some thoughts and a little inspiration by Asia (Thanks =) your blog is awesome) , I decided to start this.

    It grew little by little and had its ups and downs and what seems to be frequent hiatus. But I'm happy at where it has gone. Happy that people still come here.

    lol I found my blog the most random. I don't follow up on features that I start. When I think of something new I just write it and forget about it later. There is always something different. lol like what happened to the "Its in the eyes", well the thing is I was busy one Sunday (well actually Sundays are always busy but this one is particular was very busy) and it just slipped my mind. Next week I missed it too and now I just completely stopped it for now anyways. Who know I may just start it again soon!

    My Plans: I really don't have many since I have time this summer might as well. You can expect follow-ups on the Paralell Paths (I thought of a few others- less obvious but I found very interesting) PLEASE remind me. Lately I seem let alot of things slip. Also reviews for series that I have seen since the last time I wrote one Meaning I'll be writing one for Witness to Persecution and when I finsh Cold Blooded Warm Heart I must must MUST write one for it! That reminds me SORRY SORRY and SORRY for not updating I just have so much going on many many exams (all regents) and also CBWH =) (did I ever tell you have much I'm loving this series?) oh yeah a possible LJ feature too (something that I have on my harddrive since... forever but never ended up finshing.

    Well here it is so close to 100,000

    Big thanks to all who have supported me past and present (and hope future)
    I don't want to say name because I'll end up forgetting someone and you know. So Yeah you guys know who you are! Love you guys!

    so yeah thats it... YAY!
    posted by toomanysidesofme @ 10:21 PM  
    2 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Us
  • toomanysidesofme
  • Toomany's Watch List None
    Previous Post
    2nd Top Chinese TV Drama Award: Part 2 // Me rant about TV China Awards and stuff to do with Me // Parallel Paths // TVBSquare's Lake House Movie Poster Contest // My eyes are blurry // Missing Captions Kevin and Niki // Michael and Leanne cuddle up; Jealous Jessica fall... // New Music: Bernice's New Song "Break up" // "Its in the Eyes" - Results 6 // Toomanysidesofme, The Critic - TVB weekly 465 "Gir... //
    Links
    Credits/Extras

  • Content © RIta
  • Listed here Links/Credits

    Entertainment Blog Top Sites Listed on BlogShares
    Counter


    since nov 21, 2005

    Users online

  • online
    Spyware Removal
  • © ToomanysidesofTVB proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com