Site
Bring you TVB news, articles, and just anything on my mind. Yes it is my blog, now deal =)

Note: Best Viewed in Firefox

This site is not affiliated or endorsed by TVB All rights reserved to TVB Ltd Images and news sources are the copyright of the appropriate owners non profit blog made entirely for entertainment purposes

Random Quote
Chatbox
Archives
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • April 2008
  • Wednesday, June 21, 2006
    Warning Email
    Your site contains the following videos copyrighted by TVB, please remove them right away. Legal action would be committed if not once removed within two days.
    Internet Department,
    Jared Ting


    I have doubts its real but real or not I'm taking all vids offline. I'm sure everyone has downloaded them already since they have been online for so long. Again I have serious doubts, plus I have only 5 downloads? All super trio or super trio ish... so it doesn't matter. And it reminded me that I forgot to take the MVS off too. Whoops.

    I'm just afaird that if it is real, this is just the tip of the iceberg. First TVB targets TVBsquare, now into the territory of blogs? And TVB is looking at everyone's sites. Freaky kinda.

    whatever, real or fake I'm just going to take the stuff offline prevent any further trouble
    But seriously no need to worry!

    -update-
    My response :

    To Jared Ting,

    I would gladly comply with your request to remove all videos on my blog. But I would like to recieve authenticity of your status with TVB, either by sending an email using a TVB account or by other means. If I do no recieve a reply within two days I will consider your request cancelled and assumed that no legal action with be used against me or the site. Until I have recieved a reply I will also not remove any materials from my blog. <--because I have already taken it off anyways

    Webmaster,
    RIta

    I know I have lots of umm enemies out there for whatever reason, not sure why anyone would hate me THAT much, but this is just one sick joke (if it is).
    posted by toomanysidesofme @ 4:59 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Us
  • toomanysidesofme
  • Toomany's Watch List None
    Previous Post
    The single most shocking thing // Just checking in // Exams and LeeHom // Fei Fei's IQ Game Show // Yet another milestone! // 2nd Top Chinese TV Drama Award: Part 2 // Me rant about TV China Awards and stuff to do with Me // Parallel Paths // TVBSquare's Lake House Movie Poster Contest // My eyes are blurry //
    Links
    Credits/Extras

  • Content © RIta
  • Listed here Links/Credits

    Entertainment Blog Top Sites Listed on BlogShares
    Counter


    since nov 21, 2005

    Users online

  • online
    Spyware Removal
  • © ToomanysidesofTVB proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com