Site
Bring you TVB news, articles, and just anything on my mind. Yes it is my blog, now deal =)

Note: Best Viewed in Firefox

This site is not affiliated or endorsed by TVB All rights reserved to TVB Ltd Images and news sources are the copyright of the appropriate owners non profit blog made entirely for entertainment purposes

Random Quote
Chatbox
Archives
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • April 2008
  • Wednesday, December 27, 2006
    Revised TV schedule
    Revised TV schedule

    At the start of each TV season, there are so many new freshman shows around. You take a chance with some of them. The ones that have caught your eye in some way or another. Also there are your returning shows that you have been with the previous year. It seems like a lot to watch in your hectic life. So you drop some you gain some and in the end you have a schedule that will change once again when you enter the mid season. When the networks likes to play around and change timeslots. I have to say for those TV freaks out there (I do mean it in the nicest way possible) thank god for TIVO. I for one don’t have the time or inclination to watch over more than one show a night, okay maybe a possible two if its good tv. So here I am during the time where reruns rome free and there is nothing to actually watch, reflecting on what I been watching.


    Mondays- I actually watched nothing on Mondays. Until Ying talked about Heroes on her blog. I was always intrigued with the show, and see how it has become a hit with the viewers. I said to myself what could go wrong? So Winter Break here, I had nothing better to do… with my thumb hurting like hell. I started watching it online (I am really loving the ability to watch TV online) After first episode, I admit I was hooked. I love the show now. Its not original that’s for sure, very comic book like. Which it’s suppose to. And Hiro, “Save the cheerleader, Save the world”, he is hilarious and cute. Yeah I loved it so much I watched all 11 episodes in one day…yes I was exhausted after all that. So from now on Heroes on Monday.

    Tuesdays- I started out with Gilmore Girls, its last season and I been an avid fan of it since the beginning. Thing were good, I was not a Christopher hater ever… so it was okay. I watched Veronica Mars after it because… well it was after GG. No other reason really. It’s an okay show, enjoyable, but I really don’t see the hype that I have seen. I started to fall really behind in recordings and now I completely dropped both series. I do have the intention on watching it someday though…

    Wednesdays- Nothing changed nothing gained. I still have Bones on top priority above everything including homework. Season 2 is very different, and I have so many changes I hate and some of the missing elements of the show but the quality of the show increased. Too bad it’s starting to become more of the (streamline CSI procedural) with the cases due to the new boss whom I dislike a lot. Anyways… still very good TV. Rewatching all of season one, thanks to Sid (I heart you)!

    Thursdays- Grey’s Anatomy still. Quality of the show dropped a little from last year but overall it’s been good. One of the shows that is always enjoyable to me no matter what happens.

    Fridays - uh there is TV on this day?

    Saturday- I think I’m better off playing Wii then watching anything on this day.

    Sunday –nothing unless watching some TVB or something.

    Currently watching TVB

    Dicey Business…. I hate that name I’ll just call it Dou Chueng Fung Wan. Crazy Jess is rather awesome, I was scared it would be a character I wouldn’t like, but seriously she is fun and enjoyable to watch. Really reminds me of Witness to Persecution, her homeless petty thief character. At least I’m starting to watch TVB again… the last series I watched was Forensic Heroes which was months ago.

    Jewel in Palace- Okay I admit I never saw the appeal of the show when it first aired. I started watching it and liked it but stopped watching it for some reason…. Account issues or something. Well I didn’t think much about it and suddenly I started watching it again and I’m kinda hooked. I actually don’t mind that its like 70 episodes long, very predictable, with many sub plots… anyways I’m glad I’m watching it now .

    Labels: , , , ,

    posted by toomanysidesofme @ 2:36 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I recommend Ugly Betty. I think you will really like it.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Us
  • toomanysidesofme
  • Toomany's Watch List None
    Previous Post
    Christmas eve // toomanysidesofme's wishlist 2006 // Next up // A random meme // The 5 Things: What toomanysidesofme is thankful for // The Plain Truth? // Chinese in American Televison // Oct 1- TV rant // Happy kinda-belated Birthday to my pal, Sidney! // Tvbsquare's 2 Million Hits Party //
    Links
    Credits/Extras

  • Content © RIta
  • Listed here Links/Credits

    Entertainment Blog Top Sites Listed on BlogShares
    Counter


    since nov 21, 2005

    Users online

  • online
    Spyware Removal
  • © ToomanysidesofTVB proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com